If you've ever wanted to learn how to knit, this is the place to start! This class is for complete beginners and we'll cover the essential skills of casting on and off (how to start and finish), plus the two main stitches, knit and purl. Whether you're looking to make cozy scarves, cute beanies, or soft blankets, this class will set you on the path to becoming a confident and creative knitter.
Materials are included, a 50g ball of aran wool & knitting needles so you can continue practicing at home. Refreshments are provided.
This workshop is a total of 4 hours teaching, spilt into two sessions.
Sunday 4th February, 12pm - 2pm
Sunday 11th February, 12pm - 2pm
Linda Litchfield is a former lawyer with a degree in fine art textiles from Goldsmiths, has been knitting for over 60 years and teaching knitting for 10 of those. She is slightly obsessed by knitting and yarn and loves passing on her skills to others.
We understand that sometimes unexpected circumstances may arise, and you may need to cancel your place. To ensure a smooth and fair process for all attendees, we have implemented the following cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel your workshop registration, please notify us as soon as possible through email or phone.
- If your cancellation request is made more than 48 hours before the start of the workshop we will transfer your booking to an alternative workshop on another day. Cancellation requests made less than 48 hours before the start of a workshop will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop, you may transfer your place to another person with prior approval from us. Please inform us about the name and contact details of the person taking your place.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the workshop due to unforeseen circumstances or low enrolment, we will provide a full refund to all registered participants.
- Participants who do not attend the workshop without prior notification will not be eligible for a refund or transfer of registration.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our cancellation policy. It helps us manage resources, plan workshops effectively, and accommodate as many participants as possible. If you have any questions or need further clarification, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to crafting with you!