Make your own heirloom quality patchwork stocking. We will be using sewing machines but no sewing experience is necessary, complete beginners are welcome as well as those with more sewing experience.
Fully lined and finished with French seams, they are sturdy enough to be used for years
to come and passed on to the next generation. We will be using pre-cut pieces of fabric and you will be able to take your stocking outline template home.
Refreshments are provided and this class includes a break for an hour for lunch. You are very welcome to bring a packed lunch and stay in our studio or you may want to visit one of our fantastic local places to eat - we can recommend a few!
We understand that sometimes unexpected circumstances may arise, and you may need to cancel your place. To ensure a smooth and fair process for all attendees, we have implemented the following cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel your workshop registration, please notify us as soon as possible through email or phone.
- If your cancellation request is made more than 48 hours before the start of the workshop we will transfer your booking to an alternative workshop on another day. Cancellation requests made less than 48 hours before the start of a workshop will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop, you may transfer your place to another person with prior approval from us. Please inform us about the name and contact details of the person taking your place.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the workshop due to unforeseen circumstances or low enrolment, we will provide a full refund to all registered participants.
- Participants who do not attend the workshop without prior notification will not be eligible for a refund or transfer of registration.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our cancellation policy. It helps us manage resources, plan workshops effectively, and accommodate as many participants as possible. If you have any questions or need further clarification, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to crafting with you!