Have you always wanted to learn how to weave a basket? Well here's your opportunity! Join Tabara N'Diaye of La Basketry at this exclusive workshop.
You will be introduced to the coiling technique and weave a beautiful and colourful basket using cotton rope and rolls of twine.
Saturday 24th February, 12pm - 2.30pm
Tabara N'Diaye is the author of Baskets a craft book demystifying the art of basket-making for crafters at all levels with projects ranging from coasters to basket bags.
She is also the founder of La Basketry, a lifestyle brand offering baskets and home accessories designed in collaboration with a group of female artisans in Senegal, West Africa.
We understand that sometimes unexpected circumstances may arise, and you may need to cancel your place. To ensure a smooth and fair process for all attendees, we have implemented the following cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel your workshop registration, please notify us as soon as possible through email or phone.
- If your cancellation request is made more than 48 hours before the start of the workshop we will transfer your booking to an alternative workshop on another day.
- Cancellation requests made less than 48 hours before the start of a workshop will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop, you may transfer your place to another person with prior approval from us. Please inform us about the name and contact details of the person taking your place.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the workshop due to unforeseen circumstances or low enrollment, we will provide a full refund to all registered participants.
- Participants who do not attend the workshop without prior notification will not be eligible for a refund or transfer of registration.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our cancellation policy. It helps us manage resources, plan workshops effectively, and accommodate as many participants as possible. If you have any questions or need further clarification, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to crafting with you!