Learn how to crochet, the most portable friendly craft around! This workshop covers all the basic stitches, how to hold the hook and yarn, and how to decode the matrix (reading the patterns!)
Soon you will find yourself on the bus crocheting your way to town!
This workshop is a total of 4 hours teaching, spilt into two sessions.
Saturday 11th May, 10am - noon
Saturday 18th May, 10am - noon
Materials are included and refreshments are provided.
Lindy Zubairy has been designing and writing for the crochet press since 2012 when she wrote an article about the therapeutic effects of crafting and crochet for Inside Crochet magazine. In 2016, she published a book called Popcorns, bobbles and puffs to crochet and this year she has been contributing regularly to Crochet Now magazine. She is a trained Design Technology teacher and has many years experience teaching adults in residential courses at Denman College and elsewhere. Lindy is a member of the Knitting and Crochet Guild and has been offering workshops at their annual convention since 2016, going online for two years during the pandemic. She regularly contributes to Slipknot, the quarterly magazine of the guild, offering articles and patterns, and she is its designer/layout artist.
We understand that sometimes unexpected circumstances may arise, and you may need to cancel your place. To ensure a smooth and fair process for all attendees, we have implemented the following cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel your workshop registration, please notify us as soon as possible through email or phone.
- If your cancellation request is made more than 48 hours before the start of the workshop we will transfer your booking to an alternative workshop on another day. Cancellation requests made less than 48 hours before the start of a workshop will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop, you may transfer your place to another person with prior approval from us. Please inform us about the name and contact details of the person taking your place.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the workshop due to unforeseen circumstances or low enrolment, we will provide a full refund to all registered participants.
- Participants who do not attend the workshop without prior notification will not be eligible for a refund or transfer of registration.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our cancellation policy. It helps us manage resources, plan workshops effectively, and accommodate as many participants as possible. If you have any questions or need further clarification, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to crafting with you!