We've taken the hard work out of choosing colours for this wonderful Halloween Wreath! Celebrate the changing of the seasons with this beautiful 36cm diameter, full and fabulous Autumn felt wreath covered with fun whimsical characters. Friends of every witch settled in toadstool patches; a toad wearing a witch’s hat, black cats stretching and another winking while sitting on a broom. Make your wreath to take pride of place at the heart of your Autumn and Halloween decorations and wow your friends and family.
We have taken it upon ourselves to help you get those fingers busy sooner rather than later, Putting together a truly marvellous selection of our beautiful wool mix felt. With a pinch of artistic licence, we have put together the colours we think will work best... Who wants to colour by numbers anyway?!
Choose from a black base wreath or a purple base wreath.
This kit is the felt and the patter, plus we have added freezer paper for you to cut the felt shapes out lovely and crisp. We firmly believe in using what you have and we're pretty sure that you have some ribbon or twine for hanging, perhaps a 'halfa' bag of stuffing stuffed somewhere and a few embroidery threads about the place..... But of course if you don't then we have all of that lovely stuff for sale!
Hand sew or machine sew with hand embroidery details.
- Full instructions and pattern
- All the felt you need for the wreath and friends
- Freezer paper (watch this tutorial for how to use it!)
You will need
- Sewing thread (base colour)
- Needles and pins
- Embroidery thread in a range of colours, we recommend black, beige, silver, dark grey, medium grey, sage green, blue green, rust brown
- Glue gun and glue sticks (or you can sew motifs onto wreath)
- 150cm of ric rac for wreath edging
- 100cm of ribbon or tape for hanging
- Beige, dark brown and pink roving plus a felting need for details (we embroidered ours or used scrap felt instead)
If you need help with what to buy, just ask! We can't wait to see what you have made!
Find the pattern only option here.